Hey girls. Today we wanted to share with you some fun beauty hacks and devices that will inspire your beauty routine. We give you some ideas to achieve the perfect makeup look and skincare tricks.
– You can use a spoon as a guide to achieve the perfect winged liner.
– Do you want to get one of those beautiful-looking henna tattoos? The only thing you’ll need is an adhesive stencil, a beauty blender, and a dark self-tanning product.
– Teeth tend to get stained over time, but one way to whiten them naturally is with a banana peel and some toothpaste. Mix the two ingredients in your blender, and then brush your teeth with the mixture.
– If you run out of eyeliner, don’t sweat it too much. You can make your own using aloe vera gel and activated charcoal.
– Mix some vitamin E oil with aloe vera gel and glycerin to create a deeply hydrating cream that will make your pores shrink.
1:57 – An excellent gadget for your eyebrows
3:37 – A brilliant nail gadget for your nails
6:11 – A device that will improve your posture
9:32 – DIY tanning cream
11:33 – DIY eyeliner stickers using a marker and some masking tape
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
All product and company names shown in the video are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts: http://bit.ly/2itjCyw
5-Minute Crafts PLAY: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit: http://www.brightside.me/
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/