– You can create your own eyeliner stamp using an old eyeshadow applicator. You just need to crop the sides of it to make it look pointy and voila
– We show you how to perfectly overline your lips and make them appear fuller without looking fake.
– To prevent your brow powder from getting everywhere, apply some translucent powder on your brows to make them waterproof.
– You can create your own liquid eyeshadow to make your eyes look more wet using Vaseline, glitter and eyeshadow pigment.
– If you don’t have a makeup remover, you can use olive oil to remove all the waterproof makeup right away.
0:07 – DIY eyeliner stamp
3:03 – The correct way to use an eyelash curler
3:53 – DIY liquid eyeshadow
4:40 – DIY peel-off lipstick
7:33 – Super quick makeup hacks
10:21 – DIY makeup remover
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.